I would like to share with you this recipe that I cooked in the Summer the most! This meal is so light and delicious that you should try it right away! So here are the products that you will need to prepare this cold dish:
- Spirulina pasta (put as much as you think you can eat)
- 1 small zucchini
- sesame seed
- marinated ginger
For the sauce:
- 1tb spoon liuteniza (traditional Bulgarian tomato paste with vegetables, similar to the turkish ajvar)
- 1/2 tb spoon of vegan mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic
- some lemon
- Cook your spirulina pasta by bringing water to a boil and then stirring the pasta through for 3-4 minutes. Once it`s cooked, take it out and wash it with cold water. I have tried the recipe with black bean pasta as well, it`s sooo yummy!!! So in case you can`t find spirulina pasta, look for Black Bean one, it will be easier to find!
- In order to make the zucchini swirls you need to have a Spiralizer, in case you don`t have it you don`t need to buy one. You can simply use your vegetable peeler. Then instead of thin spaghetti you will have cool tagliatelle 😀
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce together.
- Mix the spirulina pasta and the zucchini swirls together. Put some sesame seed and capers on top.
- Put the sauce on top of the pasta or on the side as show on the picture.
If you have tried this cold vegan dish already I will be happy to hear your opinion in the comments bellow! 🙂